GEAR UP 7th Year
Support for the Class of 2023
The Washington State GEAR UP class of 2023 can continue to receive career and college support for one year after high school graduation!
How Do I Connect?
- Text @gearup23 to the number 81010 to sign up for the GEAR UP Class of 2023 text campaign. Use the text campaign for questions, reminders, and other important info. Don’t miss out on 7th Year GEAR UP opportunities! Sign up for the GEAR UP text campaign today!
- Reach out to your GEAR UP coordinator during the summer.
- Connect with GEAR UP staff and peer mentors. They can serve you directly on campus if you attend one of the following partner colleges:
- Central Washington University
- Clark College
- Eastern Washington University
- Everett College
- Grays Harbor College
- Spokane Community College
- Spokane Falls Community College
- Wenatchee Valley College
- Whatcom Community College
- WSU – Vancouver
- Student Services and Campus Resources Charts >> Find the location and contact information for common, helpful campus services and resources on our partner campuses.
- Student College Transition Task Charts: Class of 2023 >>Find upcoming tasks, deadlines, and resources for you to complete this summer and fall for our partner campuses.
- Not attending a partner college? Connect with your high school GEAR UP Coordinator for support next year.
Sign up for the GEAR UP text messages. Text @gearup23 to the number 81010 to sign up. Get your questions answered and receive essential reminders this summer and next year!
Virtual office hours by request
Meet over Zoom to discuss any tasks and questions you might have this summer. Email Annie at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment with GEAR UP staff or an on-campus Peer Mentor.
Sign up for a GEAR UP Orientation on campus by talking to your coordinator or filling out the registration link below. Students who attend GEAR UP Welcome Days will go home with a campus-specific t-shirt for their participation!
Need some other kind of GEAR UP support over the summer or next year? Contact your GEAR UP coordinator or Annie Pocklington, Ed.D. (email@example.com) for help and resources!