TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR.
All across the nation, colleges and universities are using virtual tours as a way to help students and families explore their options. A campus closure doesn't mean that you cannot get the visit experience. Many schools have added or are in the process of adding online informational sessions, events, and tours.
- WA State GEAR UP: Virtual Campus Visit Series.
- Washington State Institutions Offering Virtual Tours
- National and International Institutions Offering Virtual Tours
- Or find virtual tours using sites such as YouVisit.com
TAKE A SELF-GUIDED TOUR.
Review various sections of a school's website. Check out their social media feeds. Research the city or town. Or use an online scavenger hunt to help navigate.
PARTICIPATE IN A VIRTUAL COLLEGE FAIR.
Thinking about college? Here's your chance to hear firsthand from those-in-the-know at hundreds of colleges and universities nearby, across the country, and around the world.
- 2021 NACAC Virtual College Fair Dates. Don't miss these one-day evens for high school students, transfer students, and families.Go to virtualcollegefairs.org to the see the list of participating colleges.
- Sunday, Aug. 29: Signature Fair
- Sunday, Sept. 12: Signature Fair
Tuesday, Sept. 28: Northeastern US Fair
- Sunday, Oct. 3 Signature Fair:
Thursday, Oct. 14: Midwest US Fair
- Sunday, Oct. 24: Signature Fair
Tuesday, Nov. 2: Arts & STEM Fair
- Sunday, Nov. 14: Signature Fair