The purpose of this document is to provide support to families as their child transitions to college.
The content aims to ease the initial transition to college by facilitating an on-going dialogue between a student and their family who may lack knowledge about college. It provides strategies to coach their student. The focus of this resource is to normalize the “first-year experience,” to counteract the “imposter syndrome.” The strategies help set realistic expectations and problem-solving behaviors that students will need in order to be successful in college.
- Arabic: دﻟﯾل اﻟﻌﺎﺋﻠﺔ: دﻋم طﻔﻠك ﺑﻌد اﻟﻣدرﺳﺔ اﻟﺛﺎﻧوﯾﺔ
- Chuukese:Taropwen amwen ngeni family: Annisi noumw murin high school
- Marshallese: Kein Kajineet Nan Paamle: Jiban Ajri Eo Neejuum Elikin High Jikuul
- Russian: Руководство Для Семьи: Поддержка Вашего Ребенка После Школы
- Somali: Jaheynta Qoyska: Taageerida Canugaada Dugsiga Sare Kadib
- Spanish: Guía Para La Familia: Cómo Apoyar A Su Hijo Despues De La Preparatoria
- Vietnamese: Hướng Dẫn Dành Cho Gia Đình: Hỗ Trợ Con Bạn Sau Trung Học
RESOURCE TYPE: Handbook
SERVICE: Family Events
DEMOGRAPHICS: For Parents
ADDED TO SPREADSHEET